Marketing of residential and commercial real estate is very time consuming and expensive. Properly marketing a property to ensure maximum exposure to potential tenants requires hours of time to take photographs, post advertisements on countless websites, and constant updating. Once advertised, now you must find the time to answer the incoming calls, respond to emails and show the property.
This is what Ryntal Property Management does best. We have staff dedicated to marketing and advertising that keep your property up-to-date and posted on over 75 websites. We syndicate directly with all the major rental sites. Your property will also be assigned a dedicated, knowledgeable, licensed leasing agent that will work with you to get your property leased as quickly as possible. We have solid relationships within the community and work with hundreds of Realtors which refer to us exclusively. We also market to local colleges and businesses.
When you choose Ryntal Property Management as your partner we will:
- Take photos of your property and gather all necessary information about the community, association, schools, etc.
- Write an ad and advertise your property on over 75 websites such as the Multiple Listing Service, Realtor.com, and Zillow, just to name a few;
- Answer incoming inquiries from potential tenants 7 days a week;
- Show the property to prospective tenants and answer any questions they may have regarding leasing the property;
- Email updates to you weekly on call volume, showings, and feedback from prospective tenants to keep you informed; and
- Keep you informed on local market conditions to ensure you are getting the maximum potential income from your investment property.
If you would like to learn more about our services and how we can assist you with investing in income producing and wealth creating real estate, please give us a call or click on Request a FREE Quote.
With Ryntal Property Management, You Invest and We will do the Rest!
If you have any additional questions, please contact us. It is…
“Our Pleasure to Serve You”